The early days of Muddy Creek Farm: Moddy Creek surveyed and exactly Drawne, 1670 Augustin Herrman. 1607-1609 Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail commemorates the exploration on the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries, Muddy Creek is highlighted on the Captain's 1st voyage. 1664 Notables of the Eastern Shore held ownership. 1816 deed transfer to Colonel Jesse Dickerson. Mid 19th century Captain Somers, successful coast wise trader. 1911 Tom Young built and launched the 1st Skipjack, "Claud W. Somers" at Muddy Creek from the Sugar Shack, being part of this 239 acre farm and wildlife sanctuary. The last 40 years good stewards of the land have planted deciduous planting to attractive the wildlife, monitored the deer herd, prot
Irene Lewin Lewin & Carr Inc.