A telescoping Circa 1845 House. The house is called Mount Airy. Mount Airy received the noteworthy name, that even on the hottest of days a breeze. 4 working fireplaces, one mantle may even tell the story of the house being built, wide heart of pine floors, hand blown windows. From every window a view of the Pungoteague Creek the 5.60 acres, crepe myrtle, magnolia. holly, mahogany, Japanese pines and Mrs. Martin's rose bushes. At the entrance to the shell and natural driveway is the Tenant House often referred to as the Old House circa 1900. The Tenant House sits there in its own glory of upgrades roof, vinyl siding, foundation, electric and country setting all to its own. See and hear, nature calls, stars, moon, sunrises, sunsets, sal
Irene Lewin Lewin & Carr Inc.